Friday, August 28, 2009

that's enough ying yang for me, thank you


earlier my coworker Brent was sharing with me how he stumped the entire staff with one of his relentless string of questions: how many holes are there in a square inch of gore-tex? apparently nine billion.

I mentioned to him that when he first brought up his stump-ability I thought he'd asked a question like "how old would you be if you didn't know how old you were". he looked at me and scoffed. "that's not even worth answering". ha!

Later he passed by my office and I egged him on again. "so Brent...how old would you be? if you didn't know how old you were?". He leaned on my doorway for a few moments and kept repeating the question to himself over & over. "that's easy. you wouldn't even know".

"So you're saying you'd be ageless?"

"yeah."

"cool. I can dig it."

and that's when he walked away mumbling the inspirational title for this post.

it was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment